That the hours of session be:
- 2:00pm – 5.30pm on Sunday 1 October
- 8:30am – 12:30pm on Wednesday 4 October (if required)
- That the Agenda for Annual Meeting be endorsed.
- That tikanga Māori apply during the hui session.
- That Neil Hammond and Stuart Trounson be appointed time-keepers at this Annual Meeting.
- That there be a time limit on speeches of three minutes for the mover of a motion and two minutes for subsequent speakers.
- That a statement made in response to an answer to a question on the National Executive Report be limited to one minute.
- That the time limit for speaking on any “hot issue” shall be 3 minutes.
- That a single warning bell will be rung 1 minute from the end of a speaker’s allocated time. At the end of the allocated time the bell will ring twice and the microphone will be switched off.
- That a President’s Advisory Committee be established consisting of:
- Louise Green (Chair)
- Judith Karaitiana
- Tony Dillon
- Kirsten Dolfing
- Kay Schimanski
- Bridget McCall
- Merearihi Whatuira