Where: Bay Trust Forum
When: Tuesday 11:45am
This session is an update from the National Executive working group on climate change. It explores our union's plan to meet our climate change goals and responsibilities.
- Becoming carbon neutral
- Engaging with other sector groups to support them becoming carbon neutral
- Working with other groups, especially NZCTU/ITUC, and Just Transition
- Further developing the particular Māori approach as the basis for our activities
- Table discussion 1: What do Area Council and Branch activities look like in 5 years time?
- Table discussion 2: What changes can you implement in your Area Council and Branch planning for 2018 that would move our organisation towards our goal?
- Kahoot quiz (we will tell you the PIN number during the session)